Cat – Blue – 2.6 to 7.5kg, Dog – Purple – 2.6 to 5kg, Dog – Brown – 5.1 to 10kg, Dog – Red – 10.1 to 20kg, Dog – Teal – 20.1 to 40kg
Revolution (Selemactin), 3 doses – 5 sizes available
$71.00 – $90.00 inc. GST
REVOLUTION (Selamectin) by Pfizer is the safe, simple way to protect your pet from heartworms, fleas and other harmful parasites. Protecting pets from harm is one of the important bonds between people and their pets. Each pack includes 3 doses – one dose per month, so 3 months protection. Broad spectrum protection from dangerous pests is important for your pet’s health. REVOLUTION is approved for:
- Use in dogs 6 weeks of age and cats 8 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites and ticks
- Killing adult fleas and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis)
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Control of tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations
- REVOLUTION is a prescription-only medicine, not a pesticide
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites
- Kills adult flea and their eggs
- Fast, simple and easy to use
- Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation
- Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy
Available in 6 convenient dosage sizes in no-drip disposable pipettes. Sizes: * Puppy / Kitten – Pink – 0 to 2.5kg * Cat – Blue – 2.6 to 7.5kg * Dog – Purple – 2.6 to 5kg * Dog – Brown – 5.1 to 10kg * Dog – Red – 10.1 to 20kg * Dog – Green – 20.1 to 40kg
By purchasing this heartworm preventative product, I confirm that:
- My pet has been administered a topical/oral heartworm preventative product once every month without missing any doses, and
- My pet was first started on monthly heartworm prevention either by 6 months of age, or a heartworm blood test was done to confirm a negative heartworm status before starting prevention.
- I am aware that if a pet receives heartworm prevention when it may have a heartworm infection, sudden and life-threatening consequences may occur, and live adult heartworms will still remain in the body.
Please contact us if you are uncertain if heartworm preventative can be given to your pet safely.