NexGard® COMBO (esafoxolaner, eprinomectin, and praziquantel topical solution) is protection for cats. It’s the first and only broad-spectrum parasite protection specifically designed for cats that kills fleas and ticks, prevents heartworm disease, and treats and controls roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. All cats, indoor and outdoor, need parasite protection, and NexGard COMBO topical solution is specifically formulated to give cats the protection they need. See How NexGard COMBO Topical Solution Compares to the Competition.
NEXGARD Combo for Cats
$57.00 – $63.00 inc. GST
Make parasite protection easy with NexGard® COMBO!
The first all-in-one monthly topical solution to protect against fleas, ticks, mites, heartworm disease, lungworm disease and intestinal worms.
- Rapidly kill fleas and ticks
- Treats and control flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- Treat ear mites
- Prevents heartworms and lungworms diseases
- Treat roundworms, hookworms, vesical worms, and tapeworms.
- Protection from 8 weeks of age and 0.8kg bodyweight
- Safe in pregnant and lactating queens
By purchasing this heartworm preventative product, I confirm that: Please contact us if you are uncertain if heartworm preventative can be given to your pet safely.
- My pet has been administered a topical/oral heartworm preventative product once every month without missing any doses, and
- My pet was first started on monthly heartworm prevention either by 6 months of age, or a heartworm blood test was done to confirm a negative heartworm status before starting prevention.
- I am aware that if a pet receives heartworm prevention when it may have a heartworm infection, sudden and life-threatening consequences may occur, and live adult heartworms will still remain in the body.
By purchasing this heartworm preventative product, I confirm that:
Please contact us if you are uncertain if heartworm preventative can be given to your pet safely.