Join Our Team
We are seeking passionate full-time veterinarians to join our practice. WORK ONLY WEEKDAYS / UP TO ONE WEEKEND DAY PER MONTH (4-day work week), perfect work-life balance! We prioritise 1 hour lunch breaks, and allocate at least 30 minutes for most consults.
We provide training to provide the best care possible for our patients, and continuously upgrade our equipment:
- Digital radiography with fluoroscopy
- Digital dental radiography (for all dental COHATs)
- Ultrasonography (including echocardiography)
- Rigid/flexible endoscopy
- Minimally invasive keyhole surgery
- iM3 dental unit
- IDEXX biochemistry, haematology, PT/aPTT, cortisol and urinalysis machines
- Tonovet (tonometry)
- Dedicated surgery suite with comprehensive anaesthesic monitoring equipment (including capnography and doppler blood pressure machine) and trained Nurses/Technicians to monitor anaesthesia for all procedures
Our Principal Veterinarian regularly performs endoscopy, laparoscopy, acupuncture, ultrasonography and endodontics, and is happy to impart these skills to colleagues. Vets also have the support of our Feline Specialist and Endoscopist.
We advocate preventive veterinary care and integrate holistic approaches to our patients. We treat mostly canine/feline patients, with occasional rabbits, pocket pets and birds in line with individual veterinarian’s interest.
- At least 2 years clinical experience preferred, with sound knowledge in small animal medicine, surgery and radiology. New/recent graduates also welcome for consideration, who will receive support from our team of veterinarians and experienced support staff.
- Experience in ultrasonography, orthopaedic surgery, acupuncture, ophthalmology and/or avian/exotics medicine advantageous.
The position involves assisting in consultations, dental and surgical procedures, blood collection, placement of IV catheters, monitoring anaesthesia, independently providing care for hospitalised patients, reception work, and on an ad hoc basis be available for after hours nursing duties and overnight hospitalisation care. The veterinary technician will routinely perform blood tests, urine and faecal analysis, microscopic examinations, and assist with radiography and ultrasonography. Other duties involved in the clinic include being in charge of particular sections of the clinic as well as daily cleaning duties.
- Minimum educational qualification: Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Veterinary Nursing/Veterinary Technology/ Veterinary Bioscience/ Veterinary Medicine or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage
- Prior relevant experience is advantageous
- Only applicants with intention in staying in the position for the long term need apply
- Reception duties including attending to clients’ needs, update of records accurately, follow-up calls, keeping the waiting and reception areas tidy and clean and fully responsible for the day’s cash and other monetary transactions during the shift;
- Assisting the Veterinarian in consultation and surgery;
- Dispensing medications to clients accurately and thoroughly according to the Veterinarian’s prescription;
- Assisting the Veterinarian and Veterinary Technician(s) with basic medical procedures (e.g. intravenous catheter placement, urinary catheter placement, endotracheal intubation, anaesthesia monitoring, perform blood tests, urine and faecal analysis, microscopic examinations, and assist with radiography and ultrasonography etc); Nursing care for hospitalised patients, including overnight/after hours shifts as deemed necessary by the Company;
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness within all areas of the clinic, including daily cleaning duties.
- Singaporean or PR
- Minimum educational qualification: Diploma and above
- Computer literate - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to converse in Mandarin to liaise with clients is an advantage
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal conversational etiquette
- Prior relevant experience and training (e.g. in medical/veterinary field, customer service) is preferred but not necessary. Training will be provided to the individual who has the right attitude to learn and excel in this position.
Predominantly 4 days a week.
After hours work may apply (separate remuneration will be given for after hours work).
We only accept volunteers who are currently undergoing a Veterinary Science program. Please note the following:
- Volunteers are required to commit to the clinic's full working hours i.e. starting 30 minutes before opening hours and ends 30 minutes after closing hours;
- Volunteers requesting for a letter of attendance are required to attach with us for a minimum of 4 days a week for 2 weeks. A minimum of 1 week of attachment is required otherwise;
- For volunteers requesting for an attachment of more than 2 weeks, an extension will only be reviewed upon satisfactory evaluation of the first 2 weeks of attachment.
Prospective volunteers who are agreeable to the above may fill up the following form (please upload a copy of your updated curriculum vitae).